Myth # 2. “Nuts Are Full of Fat and are Bad for you !”
Walnuts and Almonds, etc can be some of your best friends for a variety of reasons. Nuts are a “fatty food” but they contain a healthy kind of fat that can actually help you burn fat off your body. Many nuts can be between 75-90% fat in terms of fat calories to total calories, but don’t let that fool you. This type of food is chock full of all healthy fats, along with extremely high levels of nutrition such as vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. We can benefit from eating a variety nut types which supplies our bodies with more vitamins and minerals and a different ratio of polyunsaturated to monounsaturated fats. Nuts also contain lots of fiber, which helps us to control blood sugar levels , keeping hunger away and ultimately helping with fat weight loss goals by controlling appetite and food cravings. Eating nuts daily will also help maintain healthy levels of fat burning hormones in our bodies. When we eat nuts we tend to eat less calories overall, even though we are eating a high-fat food. We always reccomend eating whole raw live foods where possible so stick to Raw natural nuts rather than roasted or seasoned nuts. This will help the quality and nutritional value of the healthy fats you will be eating.
- Benefits of omega-3 fatty acids | Best Health Blog
- Probiotics Digestive Enzymes and Essential Fatty Acids | Online10 …
- Fructose apparently makes mature human fat cells fatter and less …
- The Fat Diaries: Getting Our Poultry Off Drugs | FrumForum
- Health » The Benefits of Omega3 Fatty Acids – Losing Weight with Fat!
- About ALA, DHA And Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids | Health